Rounton Farm Rates and Policies
We are happy to work with you to create a memorable event that fits your unique style. Our Base Rental rate includes:
- Event site and the privacy of the 300 surrounding acres
- Indoor Barn facility (seats 200)
- Festival-style parking
- Ceremony Site
- Bridal Suite
- Rustic Farm Tables (20)
Base Rental Rates
Rustic Ceremony Site- Choose from a variety of settings around the farm that make wonderful outdoor ceremony sites. We will prepare the site in advance to your specifications, transport your guests to the site using our hay wagon and Kawasaki mule as well as assist in setting up ceremony chairs. $1,000
Rehearsal Dinners-We offer a variety of intimate outdoor sites that boast incredible views or use our newly renovated indoor barn. $800(to accompany a booked weddings)/$2000 (unaccompanied by a booked wedding)
Guy Time-Groomsmen need their guy time and Rounton Farm can keep them busy with volleyball, swimming, hiking, fishing, guided tarket/skeet shooting (additional cost for ammo, clays and gun rental) and much more. $500
Trash Removal- $200
1950 Chevy Pick Up Truck- Use our beloved truck for photo shoots as well as a get away car from your reception. $300
Use our metal trashcans, oversized metal buckets and two large metal troughs for arranging flowers, serving iced down bottled drinks, creating photo props and much more. $100
Hay Bales and Oak Planks (seats 200) We will arrange them in the style of your choice and take them down when the ceremony is over. (On days where the weather is questionable, we will arrange chairs in the barn for an indoor ceremony or bring the chairs to the outdoor ceremony site). $200
Rounton Farm is a working farm with animals in the fields and hay in the barn, therefore the following policies must be strictly followed. Please also read the Event Agreement to see additional policies.
- Candles, tiki torches and sparklers used only when seasonal conditions are optimum. Rounton Farm staff reserves the right to decide.
- Absolutely NO fireworks.
- Absolutely NO smoking in or near barns or out buildings.
- Portable bathroom facilities must be rented for each event by party host.
- Catering and guest garbage must be bagged and stacked together by Caterer or party host designated clean up crew.
- Rounton Farm requires that the party host has Event Insurance either through their personal Home Owners Insurance or through a Single Event Insurance Policy.
- When serving alcoholic beverages, party host or Caterer must obtain an ABC License for the event.
- Rounton Farm strongly recommends that the party host provide public transportation for guests when serving alcoholic beverages at an event.
- To hold an event date, Rounton Farm will need a signed contract and the required non-refundable deposit of $500.
- There is no tentative booking or penciling-in of events.
- The deposit is applied towards the balance of the event.
- The 2nd payment of 50% of the remaining balance is due four months prior to the event.
- The remaining 50% is due one month prior to the event.