Rounton Farm Rates and Policies
We are happy to work with you to create a memorable event that fits your unique style. Our Base Rental rate includes:
- Event site and the privacy of the 300 surrounding acres
- Indoor Barn facility (seats 200)
- Festival-style parking
- Ceremony Site
- Bridal Suite
- Rustic Farm Tables (22)
- Only one event per weekend-unlimited set up time
- Free location for engagement photo session.
Base Rental Rates
Choose from a variety of services/rentables to meet your needs.
Rehearsal Dinners-We offer a variety of intimate outdoor sites that boast incredible views or use our newly renovated indoor barn. $800(to accompany a booked weddings)/$2000 (unaccompanied by a booked wedding)
Guy Time-Groomsmen need their guy time and Rounton Farm can keep them busy with volleyball, swimming, hiking, fishing, guided tarket/skeet shooting (additional cost for ammo, clays and gun rental) and much more. $500
1950 Chevy Pick Up Truck- Use our beloved truck for photo shoots as well as a get away car from your reception. $300
-Heaters- Elegant stainless steel propane heaters standing 8 feet tall. 4 available $70 each
Use our metal trashcans, oversized metal buckets and two large metal troughs for arranging flowers, serving iced down bottled drinks, creating photo props and much more. $100
Hay Bales and Oak Planks (seats 200) We will arrange them in the style of your choice and take them down when the ceremony is over. (On days where the weather is questionable, we will arrange chairs in the barn for an indoor ceremony or bring the chairs to the outdoor ceremony site). $500
Rustic Ceremony Site- Choose from a variety of settings around the farm that make wonderful outdoor ceremony sites. We will prepare the site in advance to your specifications, transport your guests to the site using our hay wagon and Kawasaki mule as well as assist in setting up ceremony chairs. $1,000
Valet Parking-Rain or shine, allow our staff to valet park your guests' vehicles. $300
Ceremony Arch- Natural wood arch ready as is or compliment with flowers. $100
Chair transportation- Allow us to transport the chairs from the ceremony site and set them around the tables in the barn for the reception. $150
Additional Time with Guests-Extend the normal 6 hour event time. $500 per additional hour.
Fire Pit-Bring your own s'mores supplies and we will prepare a roaring outdoor bonfire perfect for roasting a golden marshmallow or snuggling up with a loved one. $200
Lawn Games-Treat your guests to some fun during the reception. Enjoy a variety of lawn games including corn hole, bocce ball, frisbee, croquet, and ladder ball. $100
Kawasaki Mule-During the day of, our staff will be happy to use the Kawasaki Mule to help you move bulky and/or heavy items, transport elderly guests, etc. $100
Rounton Farm is a working farm with animals in the fields and hay in the barn, therefore the following policies must be strictly followed. Please also read the Event Agreement to see additional policies.
- Absolutely NO fireworks.
- Absolutely NO smoking in or near barns or out buildings.
- Sparklers and/or floating lanterns may be used only on the driveway and when seasonal conditions are optimal.
- No open flame inside the barn. Tea lights size candles flaoting in water or protected by a "hurrican lamp" are acceptable. Battery operated candles are preferred.
- Events end at 10pm.
- Absolutely NO holes made in barn walls. (No nails, staples, screws etc.) Plastic zip ties and fishing wire only when hanging decorations.
- All stakes (for signage and/or lighting) must be 2"x2" or smaller.
- Portable bathroom facilities must be rented for each event by party host. Either one trailer with multiple bathrooms or two porta johns (mens and womens).
- Catering and guest garbage must be bagged and removed from Rounton Farm by Caterer and/or party host designated clean up crew.
- Rounton Farm requires that the party host hold Event Insurance either through their personal Home Owners Insurance or through a Single Event Insurance Policy.
- When serving alcoholic beverages, party host or Caterer must provide one bar tender per bar.
- Rounton Farm strongly recommends that the party host provide public transportation for guests when serving alcoholic beverages at an event.
- To hold an event date, Rounton Farm will need a signed contract and the required non-refundable deposit of $800.
- There is no tentative booking or penciling-in of events.
- The deposit is applied towards the balance of the event.
- The 1st payment of 50% of the remaining balance is due nine months prior to the event.
- The remaining 50% is due two months prior to the event.